Friday, September 01, 2006

Mama Says Update

Thank you to Kris U for all her work on the blog. Yes of course I, Linda will keep cranking. I have been doing Mama Says for two and a half years now and some of the projects on the horizon are the most exciting yet...

Kris's departure means I will return the blog to its original intent as an online version of the print newsletter. In other words it is a showcase for creative work-- poetry, reflective essays, creative pieces of length (no maximum word counts, plenty of space). One of the features I would most like to revisit is the "Interview with a Local Mama" which was so popular in print. Please get out there and talk to a mama you love and write her up for us with pictures, art etc.

Some of the bloggy flash will remain in terms of sidebar but this has always been about the power of each mamas voice. I want very much to return to that essence now.

I can't wait to share with you the amazing projects the political action circle is working on. I can't wait to hear from you, in your words, simply.

With mama love, Linda P

No comments: